Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Love of My Life


People always say that everyone is made for someone. There is someone out there for you. But is it really true?

Well, I am not sure but seriously I am in LOVE. It is hard to describe how I feel, but every time I saw her and hear her voice, my heart just melts. What is it with this girl? What power does she have over me?

She already knows my feeling for her but all she can reply is that, "if we were meant to be then it will be". I keep on questioning myself whether this is really true or is it just a way of saying that I am not interested and can we be friends?

All I know is, I cannot let myself build up to high of a hope because if it is not true, then I will hit rock bottom.

Until then, thank God for Siti Nurhaliza. At least she will be able to serenade me with her lovely songs through this time of uncertainty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home