Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Prodigal Son Returns

It has been approximately 4 freaking months since I went back to my hometown. Damn it felt good to finally be able to rest from doing the same thing over and over again. It started of with the planning to go home. Since I am working in Bintulu (for you geographically challenged specimen it is in Sarawak, Malaysia), the month of June is a festive month. It can be considered as the Aidilfitri celebration in Peninsular. Therefore, I took the opportunity to take my off day in 4 months during this month.

Damn! It felt damn good to be able to go back home and sleep in my room on my bed. Then, to be able to do the stuff that I could not do here, it felt great. When I reached KLIA, the first thing that I did was to end my craving for Burger King. My all time favorite at Burger King is the onion rings.

As most people know me to be a movie freak. So the second thing that I did was to watch two movies back to back. What I noticed is that, the movie ticket has changed. God, it shows how long I have not been home. Watching The Da Vinci Code and X-Men: The Last Stand, its like having a mini orgasm (hahaha).While I was at Kinta City to watch movie at TGV, I was surprised to see my all time favorite dinosaur (hahahaha), Barney.

Last but not least, shopping! During the buying of the stuff it felt good, but when you see your credit card bill, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh…..hehehehe

Well, now that the holiday is over and it is back to work. I have to wait another 4 months. Damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home