Friday, June 09, 2006

People Say I'm Emotional

People say I'm emotional. I believe most the people that knew me would say so. In your guys case, I believe you could conclude it by my blog entry. Well, I am not denying it. But is it wrong to be emotional? The weird stuff is that when a guy is emotional, people would say, "Why are you so freaking emotional? Are you a fag? Behave more like a man"

I am so freaking confuse, why are stereotyping on how people need to behave. All I have to say is that:

If a guy cries in public, he is not a wuss. He wears his heart at his sleeve.
If a guy likes to wear pink, he is not a fag. He is just comfortable with himself.
If a guy likes chick flick, he is still a man.
If a guy is a little bit sissy, that does not mean that he can't kick your ass.

We just got to be more opened. We say that we are open to new ideas, but instead we are labeling people and decide how a person should behave.

So to those who thinks that I should behave or feel a certain way, all I have to say is that I just don't give a rat ass what you guys think.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM , Blogger Faizal Jaafar said...

It's hard to walk your path, been there. Just believe in yourself, and most importantly, BE yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home