Monday, July 31, 2006

Shit Happens Part 2

What are the odds that the car battery to be flat? The irony was that when we were from our house to the food stall the car battery was OK. However, when we were getting in the car to go back home, the car battery was flat. It is either that lady luck was not on our side or is it same kind of sign from God saying that you seem to be ajar from Me. I think it is both.
Some people tend to suck in a crisis such as this but some people seem able to handle this kind of crisis. For me it depends. When I am in such a "come what may" state of mind, any crisis is able to be faced with an open mind. On the other hand if I am in my violent mood swings, even the smallest crisis can be the end of the world for me. Tonight is the "come what may" state of mind.
On the bright side, I am able to identify the people that I would like to be in a crisis with and those I rather kill myself then to be with them in a crisis.
Maybe some is not able to grasp the spiritual concept that I try to relate with every day situations. Things like my phone broke apart and something like tonight, were just some indications that I am drifting apart from my Maker. This is because I believe things happened for a reason. This is the same concept like The Matrix which stated that each action has its consequences.
I believe that there are some things in my life that I need to evaluate whether to proceed with or not. As a human being we were given the ability to think which helps us in identifying good and bad. Every decisions is in our hands. It is all up to us. Let us pray that we make the right decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home