Monday, July 24, 2006

Something To Think About

Why is it that we are more comfortable to hold our girlfriend's hand to cross the road rather than our mother's?
Why is it that we are more comfortable to show affection towards our girlfriend's in public rather than showing affection towards our mother?
Why is it that we are more proud to hold our girlfriend's hands in public rather than our mother's?


I am just bringing this up just out of curiousity why things like this we do not pay attention to. For me the NUMBER ONE person in my world will be my MOTHER. This is because she sacrifies a lot for my well being. I owe her my world and my life. Just make sure that when your mother is no longer around, you will not feel any regrets. So do not hesitate! Start today. Tell your mom that you love her. Do not have regrets later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home