Sunday, July 16, 2006

Respect The Decision Made By Others

People might think that I am the kind of person whom is miserable. Maybe some may think that I am full of anger. Well not most of the time. Hahahaha!! It is just my anger and my misery seems to stimulate my thoughts and ideas to be entered as my blog enteries.
Well today's entry is no different. I am sick of people whom thinks that the popular way is the only way. When someone tries the unpopular way but with the same outcome people start to comment. All I can say is
Who The F*&% Are You To Think That My Way Is Not The Right Way?
I am so f*&^ing annoyed with this kind of people. The only question is that why are they so afraid when people do things differently? Why cannot they just accept it? One might say that each individual has the right to their opinions and they can voice it out because everyone has the freedom of speech. But do not you think that it is a waste of time to contemplate on small matters?
I believe those time spend on things that does not cause much impact to the world should be reduced. More time should be spent on thinking on how to make the world a better place maybe. I am not sure. It depends on the individual.
There is a saying that some things are better left unsaid. You may not agree on certain actions or ideas based on the decision made by others, but if that will not harm anyone or even effect you in any kind of form, I believe we should respect them.
Is it hard to RESPECT one's decision?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home