Monday, August 07, 2006

They Say Blogs Are For Nerds With No Friends

Last Saturday while having breakfast with two of my friends, we suddenly discussed about people with blogs.
Me: Cool statement. May I used it in my blog?
Friend: You have a blog?
Me: Yup.
Friend: Do you know what they say about people who has blogs?
Me: Nope. Enlighten me.
Friend: They say blogs are for nerds with no friends.
Me: You got to be f*&^ing kidding me!
The conversation got me thinking whether it is true or not. Well my history of involving with blogging was during my college years, it was the coolest thing around. Every one has their own blog. This is like when Friendster was the flavour of the month. Any how, I know that my involvement in blogging is mainly because not wanting to be left out, but lately it become a way for me to convey my opinions. Although not a lot of people visited my blog (based on the counter) but hey if I am able to express my views to one person that would be an achievement for me.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blog is like my diary.. if ppl want to read it, fine.. If no one reads it, that's even better, 5-10 years from now i want to open my blog and read my own life story..

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Kipas_Susah_Mati said...

cool...really i believe only brave ppl tell their life story to the whole world. kudos to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home