Friday, June 23, 2006

You Are Cordially Invited To The Wedding (My First Wedding Reception In Bintulu)

It has been a while since my last entry. Lots have happened. Although it may seem mediocre to other people but wait a minute.......I could care less what people think.

When I ask most people where they usually hang out, the answers are usually at those high end places like Bangsar, Ampang, Zouk or what ever. Well my hang out with my gang is at "Warong Pak Usu - The Most Happening Place Around".

This is where we usually have our dinner and catch up on the latest news (although I will be seeing the same faces at work).


The food is to die for. It reminded us a little piece of home.

Since we always hang there, it was not a surprised that when we were about to order, the order-taking boy which we call Handsome or Macho already know what we would like to order. Hope you guys could catch where I am going with this.

(Still have no freaking idea? Well my point is, I just want to point out that we became close with the taukeh over the time).

Anyways, we were so honoured that the Kakak The Chef invited us to her son's wedding.



You will never know that you are actually making new families here. This make living in Bintulu to be OK. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home