Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Am Sick & Tired Of Being Sick & Tired

There is a gap between my list entry and my latest. Well this is because there had been a lot of crazy things happening in my life. To sum everything up, I injured myself and also fainted at my workplace. The rumours about how I got the injury and also how I fainted are most talked about compared to the wedding of Siti and Datok K. Seriously, I am not blowing my own horn.
My theory is that, in the history of my workplace there had never been two emergency cases caused a single individual in the span of five days. I am not proud about it but like I always said, "Shit Happens". All I can do is let them talk and as time goes by there will be another more interesting news......hopefully.
However there is a few things that annoys the HELL out of me. First, I am just so f*&%ing annoyed to be asked the same f*&^ing question over and over again. You must be wondering what it is? Well basically the routine question is, "How Are You Today?". Not just that, from afar they will start to show their thumb up implying, "How Are You Today?". I am not being over-dramatic although I am proven to be a little drama queen but I just cannot stand it when every single person keep asking me the same old question every f*&%ing day. I am working aren't I!!!! I will not be working if I am not OK.
Second, people seems to be keeping a close eye on me cause they are afraid that I am going to faint. Come on!!!! That is just a one thing deal. Maybe I am over-stressing my healing body with heavy duties and the wheather was not helping either. Now in some twisted way they thing I have this ability to faint on cue. God, give me a break!
Disclamer: No offense to them. I know that they meant it in a good way. But what I want is to just let me be.
In addition to that, I am seriously f*&%ing annoyed with people telling me how to feel and also what kind of feeling I need to potray in certain situation. Even my parents cannot help me in that division and who the HELL do you think you are? I am not allowed to feel angry, sad, pain, happy when I want to. Why should I comply to other people?
I know that I am walking facing the current and not with the current like most people. Therefore sometimes I felt sick and tired of fighting against what is considered normal. Since the same feeling is felt every f*&%ing hour then you tend to feel sick and tired about it.
Most people when reading my blog will think that I am such a complicated and rather psychotic. Even I agree with them. That must be the ultimate reason that I am still single. Hahahaha!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just take a deep breath...it helps..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home