Sunday, August 27, 2006

Why Do We Fall?

In life we always question the things that happened in our life. Regardless whether it is something good or something bad. But ussually as human beings we never questioned or wonder why good things happened to us. Often times anything bad happened in our lives then we started to question.
WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO ME?
WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG?
Those are usually the most common questions that are usually we asked. We never wanted to look at the silver lining that is always behind the bad things that happened in our lives. I know about this because it is something closest tomy heart . Always wonder why bad things happened and never questioned about the good things in life. For me it is sometimes good to have something bad happening in ourlives in order for us to have in-touch with reality.
I got this idea for this entry due to that I have been falling a few times literally. This is because of the few incidents that happened in my work place. These incidents got me asking myself, "Why?". Tonight I think I have the answer.
Thomas: Why do we fall, Bruce?
Bruce: (silence)
Thomas: So that we could learn and get back up again.
These few lines in the movie really put perspective to most of the things that had happened inmy life. I am here just to share something that I hope would provide answers to some of you out there that is wondering why shit happens to me? In addition to that we started to question God? What we should do is we should not be disappointed or let our spirit down but instead I believe we need to learn from every single mishap so that it will help us to grow as a human being.
Being the human being that God created us to be is the most important thing. Sometimes we forget why are we here? A few heads up is no biggy, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home