Sunday, July 02, 2006

God I Am Losing Focus..................Thank God I Found It Back

This blog entry is quite a shock to me. I never intended to write anything today. I was thinking like an entry per week. However, I felt the need to write something tonight. Maybe because to me, writing an entry for my blog is like a therapeutic process for me. It is just because I am able to put it out there what I am feeling, hoping that I am not alone and it is not that I am such a narcissist.


You know the feeling that you have every new year when you make your New Year's Resolution. At that moment in time you are feeling eager and passionate to proceed with the plan. However as the months went by and the plan is just another plan, you felt dissappointed. I am facing those feelings right now. From feeling passionate to dissappointment is almost like rock bottom to me.
I HATE when this feelings overwhelmed me. God, I need to mature emotionally damn fast!
Right now, I am losing focus on what I have planned to achieve. I have this huge ambition to show to a lot of people that I am as good as it gets. People seems to think that I am not able to handle huge responsibilities. They think that I am still a kid.
Like I say earlier, writing in my blog is like a therapy session. While writing this entry and listening to Evanescenes - Solitude, I am more aware on the things that I need to focus on. I need to STOP bitching about things that are pointless and contemplating so much on people that annoys me. There will always be people that is f*&%ing annoying. Let them be. I will never be able to control the act of others. What I can control is my action.
I need to FOCUS on my mission. I need to SHOW to people that I DAMN GOOD in what I do!!! They will REGRET the day when they decided to underestimate ME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home