Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Can You Handle The Truth?

If a close friend would come up to me to ask for an honest opinion, most of the time I would twist the truth. I know it is not a good thing to do but I had to. There is a saying, "Once Bitten , Twice Shy". Well that basically wraps up everything.
There have been a lot of experience personally that people did not react as they should be. When they came up to me they would start the conversation that I am an open person and I listen to criticism openly. What a load of crap! They would behave defensively or became angry or act fucking annoying the next time we meet.
So, the BIG FUCKING QUESTION IS,
CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?
That is the reason that I conclude that for most of us, we are just living and walking poster boy/girl for HYPOCRITICAL. Most of us we would say that we could handle the truth but when it is time to face the music, we became the opposite of what we say.
Recently, I found out that my theory is almost there. I was being honest with this guy and the reaction was really the opposite of what he had said to me that honesty is the best policy and he is opened to any criticism.
So when people say that they do not like hypocrites well to me it is just one plain BLAH! However that perception is only after they have shown me that they can behave as they should when it is time to face the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home