Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ramadhan

How quick time flies when you are not paying attention? It finally hit me that the holy month of Ramadhan is just around the corner. As a matter of a fact, tonight will be the first night that we Muslim will start to do our Solat Tarawikh.
The significant of this month to me is that this will be the second time that I will be fasting in Bintulu. This also indicates that I have been here for over a year now. There are many life lessons that I have obtained here.
In this holy month it teaches us to be, how I usually put it as, well-behaved. I admit it that I am not the ideal Muslim as what God and also the prophet expect each and every one who utters the syahadah. However, I am working on it. Althought I have bumps on the road, I am trying my best to overcome it and make sure I am not bumped off the road.
This Ramadhan really excites me in the sense that I am so eager to do as much of ibadah as possible. I wish that all my sins would be washed off during this holy month. Let all of us pray that we would be more closer to God and also become a better Muslim in and also after Ramadhan. Insya-Allah.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the saying goes: "Life's short. Pray hard."
-flame

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home