Tuesday, October 10, 2006

People Sometimes Are Inconsiderate

Lots have been happening to me recently. I finally got a position in my organization. Basically it is doing the same work but with more responsibility. If previously I could get away with even murder, but now if I made a slight mistake my head is on the chopping board. My entry is mostly about catalyzing the thinking cap of the readers. Not that I am saying that I am know can be placed along side those wonderful poets which talk candidly about life. First they live longer than I am and basically they are more gifted than I am. I am just an ordinary guy with a view.

Any who back to me. (Suddenly I realize that it is sounding rather pompous to me). I believe most of you guys heard of the saying, "Becareful What You Wished For". Well I am eligible to be categorized in that group. I got my dream job but what I am unaware is that the responsibility that comes along with it. People around me say that it is hard to find me at my cubicle because I am constantly on the move. Do not get me wrong. It is not that I am being an ungreatful bitch, but it is just overwhelming. I guess I need to take some time to get use to it.

However I am not going to bore you guys with the joyous moment in my life. That will totally diverted from the theme of this blog. What is exactly the theme of the blog? Well maybe I can summarize it is rather an angry blog. Ok back to the main reason of this entry. When I first got the news that I am finally getting a position and that position is my dream job, I was filled with joy and started to share the good news with my friends. How am I that naive? For the past 24 years of living in this earth I still believe that everyone has a good heart. I have this vision in my head that if someone called you a friend, then that person has a duty to be supportive and also be joyous of the good news of others.

Well the reaction of my so called friend is that, "I believe that you are not the right person for the job. This position requires a lot of experience". I was flubbergasted. In my head I was asking myself, "What is going on here?". I am seriously caught of guard. The reason that I am totally in shock is that when that particular reason got a position, that particular person also did not have the necessary experience to carry that responsibility. But I decided maybe I need to give that person the benefit of a doubt that in time that person will be able to do the job.

This happen some where in August. There is another particular situation that in a discussion of the young engineers development plan, the same guy from out of nowhere said, "You and her do not have much things to do unlike us." Again it caught me of guard. This time I am fucking pissed off. Who is he to judge that what I do is insignificant to what he does?

The truth will set you free. However, I believe we need to have a check point in ourselves whether what we are going to utter is hurtful or not? I am not sure what I did to piss that person off. Right now I am just angry. But I will survive and I will show this person that basically he is messing with a wrong person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home