Tuesday, October 03, 2006

STOP Making Excuses But START Taking Responsibilities Of Our Actions

Have you ever been in the situation that decision that you take would create problems to others, but instead of admitting that you are in the wrong, you tried to create 1001 of excuses to save your own ass? If you said that you have never been in that position, then I would call you a big fat liar. This is because I believe that our survival instinct would kick in because that we know that when we are faced with confrontation, the key thing is to save ourselves.

I am not saying that I am a perfect person and this kind of things never happen to me. My first instinct would be the same as the rest of the world. But what I want to highlight is, if we continue to be like this then we would never learn to take onwership on our actions. This can be seen in what is happening in this world nowadays.

It really saddens me when people make some crazy logic to attack another country and feel no guilt in doing so. This is mainly because the idea that he or she has is he or she is doing the right thing. It is one thing that you invade others but to not live up to the action is just plain sick.

In much closer to oneself are the actions that we decided to do every day. Sometimes we are just over the top confident or cocky in the decision that we take but when that decision goes wrong and others are also sucked into the situation, we tend to push to others or try to put the blame on the 'victim'. That is just wrong. What I believe a real man would take the responsibility to honour the decision regardless what the outcome would be.

I hope that this would trigger some thought and to make us more brave to honour the decisions that we make in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home