Saturday, December 02, 2006

It Has Been A While

It has been a while since my last entry. Well basically there have been a lot of things that happened in my life. First of all, I had a very long holiday. It was closed to a month. Although after the long holiday there are lots of things to catch up but I did not regret every minute of it. I have not seen my family for a while and with the long holiday it helped me to re-connect back with them.

Then there was the case of meeting old friends. I met with a very old friends since kindergarden. She is basically enganged and is getting married some where in June next year. After that there was the case of fulfilling of destiny. What you might ask? Well basically to fulfull the destiny to have the Genting clan to go to Genting. That was the most fuckingly exciting that I have done in a while. The most crazy thing that I have done was the "Space Shot". Damn it I nearly crapped in my pants. For more details of that adventure please visit this blog:

http://genting.blogdrive.com/

Not all was sugar and candy during my holiday. During my catch session with my dear old friend, she told me that one of our acquaintance in high school is diagnosed with HIV+. That really shook me back to reality. He is already in the final stage of HIV+ and I keep telling myself how do we really react to this kind of situation? I sure the hell do not know how.

Ok back to a higher note, a long hiatus really help you to re-focus your objectives when you return to work. When I went back to work I really felt rejuvenate and eager to start work.

Basically this is just the beginning of much more entry to come after the long break. Just wait for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home