Friday, December 15, 2006

Things That Touches Your Soul

(....At the background are playing my two favourite songs for now. Faizal's "Maha Karya Cinta" & Christina Aguilera's "Hurt"......)

What I like about singer-songwriters are that they are actually singing their feelings and its actually honest. Sometimes you feel that they are actually singing your unspoken words that you have been bottling up inside. That is why sometimes you feel the tendency to cry when what they are singing is your life's trail & pain.

Sometimes when you are going through life, that you have been keeping inside, regardless whether it is happy or sad feeling. As time goes by you tend to forget because of the passing time like the old saying, "Time Will Heal Everything". Unfortunately it is not the case. We have this ability to block out anything that is unhappy about our lives. But when certain event happened, it opens the long forgotten locked door.

For me lately this song by Christina Aguilera really opened wide the door that I thought I was able to get over it. Just try to absorb the emotion of the lyrics:

Christina Aguilera
Hurt
Verse 1:
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face.You told me how proud you were but I walked away.If I only I knew what I know today, ohhhh.
Pre-Chorus:
I would hold you in my arms.I would take the pain away.Thank you for all you've done.Forgive all your mistakes.There's nothing I wouldn't do.To hear your voice again.Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there.
Chorus:
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you.For everything I just couldn't do.And I've hurt myself by hurting you.

Verse 2:
Some days I feel broke inside, but I won't admit.Sometimes I just wanna hide cuz it's you I miss.You know it's so hard to say good-bye when it comes to this, ohhhh yeah.

Pre-Chorus:

Would you tell me I was wrong?Would you help me understand?Are you looking down upon me?Are you proud of who I am?There's nothing I wouldn't do.To have just one more chance.To look into your eyes and see you looking back.
Chorus:
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you.For everything I just couldn't do.And I've hurt myself, oh...
Bridge:
If I had just one more day.I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away.Oh, It's dangerous.It's so out of line to try and turn back time.
I'm sorry for blaming you.For everything I just couldn't do.And I've hurt myself....by hurting you.

My heart aches as I rekindle the relation of this song with life story.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sedihnyer....
-flame

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home